JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/16/2004 1:24:35 AM

This really sucks

Iam so pissed that halo 2 wont be out before the summer vacation, i was planning on playing halo 2 all damm summer long Now my summer vacation is alll ruined, guess i gotta play halo 1 for the summer,
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkFire329 Ever heard of skipping school? :-P[/quote] If you skip 10 days at my school you get dropped from all classes, and have to go somewhere else. I'm at 9 1/2.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkFire329 Ever heard of skipping school? :-P[/quote] Well dont be silly... of course i thought of that but you dont want me ending up being grounded when Halo2 comes out and my parents find out that i was skipping do you now?? No you dont
    Add more answer options

• Ever heard of skipping school? :-P
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] spartan2035 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Wowser You know, you could try something else over the summer. Take up a sport, get a job, anything else but just sitting there waiting,lol.[/quote] BLASPHAMY *run away screaming with fingers in ears* lalalalallalalalalalallala[/quote] You're right! My god, what was i thinking? Get a job!? I was possesed when i wrote that! Possesed i tell you!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Wowser You know, you could try something else over the summer. Take up a sport, get a job, anything else but just sitting there waiting,lol.[/quote] BLASPHAMY *run away screaming with fingers in ears* lalalalallalalalalalallala
    Add more answer options

• well darkfire329, thats not really true you no why?? then i have school i think lol
    Add more answer options

• I will be in the Marines when H2 comes out but thats not stopping me.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkFire329 Its not like its the end of the world. I mean no matter when it comes out you'll play it 24/7, am I right?[/quote] True dat, but over the summer you could play 24/7 without flunking school. Unless of course youve already graduated, in any case you'll lose your job no matter what.
    Add more answer options

• You know, you could try something else over the summer. Take up a sport, get a job, anything else but just sitting there waiting,lol.
    Add more answer options

• I'll be at Uni by the time Halo 2 comes out. That means that my mates and I won't be able to get together for a beating online. Sad really. But that's what Xbox Live was made for!
    Add more answer options

• Hey it'll come and be better with time think of it that way.
    Add more answer options

• Wow, did you just find out?
    Add more answer options

• Its not like its the end of the world. I mean no matter when it comes out you'll play it 24/7, am I right?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.