JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/16/2004 1:14:21 AM

Counter-Ops

Has everyone forgotten the mention of Counter-Operations in Halo 2? Any fan of Perfect Dark (who's sequel is coming out for Xbox in due time) knows how much fun Counter-Operative was. Think how INSANE it's gonna be fighting as an Elite or Brute - Even a GRUNT! How can everyone just FORGET about the counter-ops? ...or am i missing something?...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• What modes are the going to be for counter ops? the standard protect/difuse the bomb wouldn't seem to work well in the halo universe.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• sheesh, my bad.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ghandi 2 Jeez does anyone read the rules these days? Stosh explicitly said in rules never to use any varaition on word noob. I'm only saying this so you don't get banned.[/quote] Yes he did, and they might as well add Llama as well... (Llama was internet slang for lamer, used on cheaters/bug exploiters/ect., was replaced by n00b a long long time ago) Old school FPS gamers would know it...
    Add more answer options

• It was an awesome feature in perfect dark. Who knows how elite vs. human will play out though.
    Add more answer options

• Jeez does anyone read the rules these days? Stosh explicitly said in rules never to use any varaition on word noob. I'm only saying this so you don't get banned. [Edited on 4/15/2004 5:23:07 PM]
    Add more answer options

• It would be a cool feature.
    Add more answer options

• ... @ his comment anyway, it's like he said... One side plays as the enemy and the other plays as the humans side...
    Add more answer options

• Counter-Ops will be like Co-op, only one player is working AGAINST the other, playing as the Enemy. (For all you nOObs who've decided to join us in recent times.)
    Add more answer options

• I don't know a lot about that, but if your talkin multiplayer well lets just say I'll go with it.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.