JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/16/2004 12:46:00 AM

Halo 2 Toys

Heres a pic of the new Halo 2 MC toy [url]http://www.figures.com/databases/redirect1.cgi?dom=fig&sys=news&action=exp&sponsor=collgalleryonline__01_01_2004_224x419&size=art&url=www.figures.com/sponsors/images2/collgalleryonline__01_01_2004_224x419.jpg[/url] I want it :)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Not bad.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• dont worry Darkfire329 i wont stop dreaming, you have to have faith in me :) Just like Halo2, that game is gonna be priceless
    Add more answer options

• Keep dreaming :-P.
    Add more answer options

• lmao, fear it and yes they are getting detailed, i might wanna start collecting halo items, maybe they would be worth something in the futhure :) I'll be RICH!!!
    Add more answer options

• Wow, they're getting so detailed.
    Add more answer options

• Nifty. It looks so delicate though, i'd be scared to touch it, for fear of it crumbling in my hands, lol.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.