JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.

9/3/2014 8:22:59 AM

Help please. PS4 Digital Guardian Edition

I have pre ordered the DGE of DESTINY for my PS4 and was wondering if I needed to add funds to my wallet for sony to take money or will they take it automatically
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Spawn
    Spawn

Burn Bright Burn Blue - old

So, on PSN you have two ways of purchasing digital content: 1. You can "add funds to your wallet" to then purchase content within the store. It's a digital wallet, this option is used if you have a prepay card or don't want to store your credit card information directly on your profile. 2. Attach a card directly to your PSN account. This bypasses the "add funds to my wallet" option and it's a quicker way of getting content. Either option will charge your card/funds now so you can preload. For more clarification, you should seek [url=http://us.support.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/]Sony Support.[/url]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You can go ahead and preload the game now. It will take your $ before you can start the download. But, by preloading you will skip having to waste playable time downloading.
    Add more answer options

5 Replies
    • [quote]I have pre ordered the DGE of DESTINY[/quote]Then you have already paid.
      Add more answer options

• I dont understand the question I had to pay for my DGE before I preordered and the preload is available on the 7th is my understanding
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.