JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

9/3/2014 7:04:42 AM

Map Callouts (multiplayer)

I've seen a couple videos on Callouts. Honestly it looks like people are just saying what comes to mind.. iE; on Venus you get things like B rocks, or B jump. Just wondering if anyone has seen, or even came up with some legit Callouts for the game?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I only know Ninja route on Shores o Time
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bumdump bump
    Add more answer options

• I find the universal "over there" call out works the best
    Add more answer options

6 Replies
    • I have a few that I consistently have used... They will remain secret until they spread lol.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Oh Maybe: 9/3/2014 7:17:39 PM
      The callouts are really easy to make up/grasp as they are intuitive, a b c then ring 1/2/3, and anything else has obvious location names (usually). For the maps that are yet to be played, it will be similar callouts - objective base letter combined with other intuitive information. Thank god there will be no "on my x". That is not a call out.
      Add more answer options

• Good thread idea seen a video or two. "mid A C" is between points, "coming into B" on the actual points. More descriptive if necessary because Venus and Moon both had some weird ass sniping spots that would sometimes need to be described especially.
      Add more answer options

• Banana road
      Add more answer options

• Obviously bump, others include: you just got stuffed! ????!, fish sticks, and send in dinklage!
      Add more answer options

• Bump
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Bump
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Fury : 9/3/2014 7:15:21 AM
        My callouts are a bit more descriptive, like "there's three of those MotheF@$%# heading toward A with shotguns, everybody get ready!" Works like a charm too. We went undefeated in the iron banner :)
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I like to make my own that my team and i know. they are usually obvious and discernible through observation.
          Add more answer options

• Yea, me and my friends came up with callouts for most of the maps. For example on Venus: B-Jump, Hall (hallway in the middle of the map), Ring (the ring that has two entries from C-flag and A-flag), Courtyard (Alpha team usually spawns here), Hill (the walkway from A to B), etc. Fairly easy to make callouts for the maps in this game.
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.