JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/19/2014 11:13:12 PM

WHAT WAS YOUR FAV MOMENT IN THE BETA

I had quite a few but on rusted lands iron banner this stands out...2 team mates leave we have only C flag i make a push on A flag then it begins i drop kids at every angle while capping flag checking corners going ham....relentless medal pops up i keep going getting 27kills no deaths ranking at 213# on destiny tracker pretty good for a 4 vs 6. one of the best moments i had.... WHAT BOUT YOURS
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by lonechief7: 9/3/2014 4:56:36 AM
    Having to do the Devil walker public event As a lone warlock defender of the waste I wa surprised to see nothing in the area I strolled the area to Public event only 40 feet away I slowly backed away and readied my weapon A ship flew by and dropped of a Devil walker I quickly ran behind cover and started to so some damage It was hopeless at first then before I was shot it turned around distracted on two titans I thought this was my chance as I lobbed a nova bomb destroying a leg They knew what to do after unloading large amounts of rounds into the exposed area Slowly more and more guardians appeared just almost failing As any guardian would do we all danced to hearts content Plan on making my on fan fiction of destiny after the realease of the Game!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.