JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by beerock: 9/25/2014 8:03:09 PM
beerock

Destiny LFG - Find players for Raids and other activities

[b]UPDATE[/b]: I've been making updates to the site. Xbox One users, snap in the site while playing with the Internet Explorer app. Friggin' sweet! I created Destiny LFG [url]http://destinylfg.com[/url] as a solution to the player base asking for matchmaking for Raids. While I respect Bungie's design/gameplay decision, the fact still remains that some of us will not have 5 friends commonly on at the same time frequently. This is my hope to solve this problem. Coming from the MMO world, a LFG (Looking for Group) tool is nothing new for those that wish to tackle difficult content on-the-fly. It's in beta and would love your feedback! It's a responsive site and works on mobile as well.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Carmel6913
    Carmel6913

1c2b2ba8 - old

Started a new topic: King fall easy

• Started a new topic: Kings Fall Hard

• Started a new topic: ORXY RAID 315 AT LEAST?(6 Replies))

• Started a new topic: KF Oryx normal raid(1 Reply)

• Me and 2 friends need 3 more players. Kings fall raid on 290 light level Message us. armies05, InfernoForce, or Brenshan10.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • need kings fall raid team easy any class messege me at baconmaster1333 on xbox
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Edited by SylvanPrawn1: 4/3/2016 3:43:40 PM
        Looking for kings fall norm raid team 5people Get back to me at tyguy2606 on Xbox 1
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Edited by xxRestinbeanSxx: 1/15/2016 7:31:42 PM
          Looking for 2 more - Kings fall (norm) - chill run, no pressure- any class accepted msg for inv gt as above
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • need 3 for oryx xbox one glyph checkpoints message me at thermicrocket2
            Add more answer options

• Can anyone help me do the exotic quest strike for dark drinker(void) sword? My light is only 295 but only because I can never get anybody to do raids
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Hard Oryx CP, need 1 312+ titan, maesage me for an invite 'LAMBY34'
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Lvl 34 hunter needing team for crotas end add me Gamer tag: killzX200
                Add more answer options

• Started a new topic: clan recruitment(2 Replies))

• Have 4 players need 2 for raid. 290 plus Gt German Bowtie
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • lvl 29 warlock lf hard raid
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Anyone else feel like they spend more time on lfg sites that playing the game, been trying to find a group for 20+ min...
                    Add more answer options

5 Replies
                    • Edited by GANTZ: 9/6/2015 8:40:40 AM
                      fu ck destiny LFG , your website is one of the reasons why there is no matchmaking in the game til today
                      Add more answer options

• Too bad its full of must be 34 amd have gally or musy have gone flawless 10 times and have emblem to show. Buncha effin dickheads on there
                      Add more answer options

6 Replies
                      • dude thank you cause of you destiny is actually playable I'm still of the camp we shouldn't need to leave the game to find teammates to play the game but as bungie seems content to ingore this issue you guys have created a UI better than most game devs to find teammates
                        Add more answer options

• What's up
                        Add more answer options

• I'm looking for clan members for my new clan slammed nation and want to see people running the lights on crota and build the bridge if you think you can do it on your own or with mates let me know I'll come watch. HaZzKo 318 give me a message
                        Add more answer options

• Need 1 person of level 32 prison of elders PSN: SnakeEater4991
                        Add more answer options

• Need help with Crotas End. I'm a level 31 Titan with both subclasses fully upgraded but have no experience with the raid itself. My gamertag for Xbox 360 is MARINESTORM. I also have no checkpoints sadly :/
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                        • Edited by choasbreed: 8/2/2015 5:24:56 AM
                          looking for a group on 360 to do a hm crota its me and my friend we need people and we are in orbit feel free to join my username is lunchBOXXX6996, would be nice to have a sword bearer
                          Add more answer options

• PAPASMURRF87 34 Max gally lfg VOG HARD
                          Add more answer options

• Started a new topic: crota hard need 4 more

preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.