JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

9/3/2014 12:54:40 AM

Why the hell is everyone jumping to be hunter now?

Why is everyone wanting to be hunter now? I choose to be hunter before the beta because it was the least liked and used class now every kid want to be it why? Who started this "fad?"
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The hunter vs warlock vs titan thing is probably not worth getting too concerned with. We're all gonna make one of each anyway :)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Oh warlock for this girl right here ;)!
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • now? i was like the only warlock out of 40 of my friends lol. they were all hunters
      Add more answer options

• *Sigh*
      Add more answer options

• 1. Arc Blade is Awesome, maybe the best Super 2. Stealth and Blink Gameplay: me likey! 3. agility of the hunter, warlock feels to slow at times still my first character is going to be a Grenadier Warlock Sunsinger Tank Beast Boss!
      Add more answer options

• Was on hunters side since way before alpha but now I'm kinda eye ballin that sexy warlock.
      Add more answer options

• Going titan and warlock.. not sure what first though
      Add more answer options

• Two words for ya': Blade Dancer
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
        Chose hunter since alpha and sticking with it.
        Add more answer options

• I will be playing all 3 [spoiler]Because I'm cool like that[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

• Edited by BubbleBums: 9/4/2014 3:21:23 PM
        I was a guardian before it was cool. What a bunch of casuals. [spoiler]this is what you sound like[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

• Warlock for me, Titan second and Hunter last.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by FR1G1T: 9/4/2014 6:32:33 AM
        Hunters can go invisible if you play them right
        Add more answer options

• They're not? Every poll I've seen regarding which class has provided a very even result, even the official poll that bungie did revealed a miniscule 2% difference between the least and most popular class
        Add more answer options

• I chose Hunter when I first checked each class out, whether it was kewhl popular or not I don't give a -blam- the Hunter is me (bad English I know) and I am hunter. Make it as popular or not, most used, least used, I don't care I'm not changing who I am because of some fad
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Orannis17: 9/4/2014 4:37:51 AM
        This thread is stupid... "More people are playing hunter now! But I'm cooler than them because I played hunter first! Notice me! Notice me! Acknowledge me!" Who cares who plays what character?? That's up to the individual and it doesn't effect you.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Edited by T Hud: 9/4/2014 6:26:01 AM
          Who cares? When its all said and done, I think almost everyone is going to play with each class eventually.
          Add more answer options

• Typical hipster right here......"I did it before it was cool"
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • I think most of the players are jumping to be warlock now.
            Add more answer options

• im not, im keeping to the titan
            Add more answer options

• I agree, I had chosen Hunter back when they announced the classes
            Add more answer options

• Helluva Good Gaming has a decent Ninja Hunter build on youtube. Just search Destiny Bounty Hunter. Ull see a picture of the arc blade emblem.
            Add more answer options

• russian style im going titan with big guns and vodka and blow some beeches and like always have a nice day(say it with a russian accent)
            Add more answer options

• One word: Bladedancer.
            Add more answer options

• I'm going to make a titan first and foremost. If I finish the content or get to a point with a lot of downtime (like I run out of daily's to run in my play time, or run out of PvP to get rewarded for) I'm going to make a hunter just for the knife juggler. Nothing was funner in the beta/alpha then shooting someone a few times and getting a headshot with the throwing knife for the kill. SO MUCH SCORES. Add to that you get the knife back to throw again, AND YOU GET 2 THROWING KNIVES? Screw the blade dancer, I'm just going to be mashing my throwing knives left and right. But titan 4 lyfe.
            Add more answer options

• For me, it had more to do with picking a "happy medium" than anything regarding fashion. I wanted a class with some toughness, but with a play style that wasn't based on brute force. I've played enough tanks in my day. Since that was my reason in the alpha, I had no idea who had what regarding the class items. When I saw hunters can get hooded capes, that was just icing on the cake.
            Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.