JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.

9/2/2014 11:44:43 PM

won't let me play

When I try and start the game up it won't let me pass through. It says the servers are not available . Does anyone know a fix or why it's doing this ?? Help
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The Beta ended on July 27th. You have a week until release Guardian.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 1. The beta for the game was over quite some time ago. 2. Servers for the full version of the product do not go live yet until 09/09/2014.
    Add more answer options

• Me too it says error stingray and no matter how much I try it won't let me log in
    Add more answer options

• Just downloaded it again and still there and I bough the full game but I have the bata right now
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • We talking about the beta or full game?
      Add more answer options

• Ah easy fix simply uninstall then reinstall.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.