JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:SHAOLIN
9/2/2014 10:24:46 PM
eldest

New free in game emblem :)

Watch the video above by MoreConsole and appy the code to your account and BOOM free emblem :) Your Welcome.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Only one tiny problem with free emblems. You're only going to use them till you buy a much cooler one, or find a legendary one. Kinds pointless. Now a free sparrow skin would be cooler and have a much longer lifespan before its replaced.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ffs how many times is this going to be posted.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Edited by Nashtalia: 9/2/2014 11:20:52 PM
      Nashtalia
      Nashtalia

Private Group all Day :D - old

ima sport my beeta tester icon/namePlate come launch (•~•)
      Add more answer options

• Edited by David Dunn: 9/3/2014 6:48:51 PM
      What Nitron here is trying to say is that its spelled [i]Youre.[/i] Or [i]You´re[/i]. [spoiler]He is a grammar [url=http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law]-godwinslaw!-[/url].[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• You're.
      Add more answer options

9 Replies
      • Thanks much, eldest.
        Add more answer options

• Thank you.
        Add more answer options

• Haha you beat me to it dude, I just did the whole world viewer before I came on here. Was expecting to make a post along the lines of "YOU GUYS WON'T BELIEVE THIS DO IT NOW". Glad we are all gonna have the emblem!
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Ultron: 9/3/2014 2:26:08 AM
        [quote]Watch the video above by MoreConsole and appy the code to your account and BOOM free emblem :) Your Welcome.[/quote] Omg god bless MoreConsole, without him I would never got the code [b]NOT[/b] Quit posting MoreConsole videos , only 100k people cares.
        Add more answer options

• 7F9-767-F74 For anyone not caring to watch a video or to do the whole world viewer. But you should all go to the website and look. It's pretty cool. [url=https://www.destinyplanetview.com/en/home [/url]
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Did anyone else get a screen that tells you to turn up the volume on the website? If so how do you fix it.
          Add more answer options

7 Replies
          • Uhhh.... Where do you redeem the code on the companion app? Sorry to be a bother.... (Feel like such a noob)
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • mmmm spam!
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • Anything free is great. Thanks.
                Add more answer options

• Thank you very much!
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.