JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

Edited by Wigglez: 9/2/2014 3:07:11 AM

hi I'm new to the forums

I've had this app on my phone for a while now and I only used it to go over certain things that I did when I played the alpha and the beta. Yeah, I had those too.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Inactive: 9/3/2014 4:25:37 AM
    Welcome to the internet.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Welcome to a huge troll show :)
    Add more answer options

• Welcome fellow guardian!
    Add more answer options

• Welcome to the community!
    Add more answer options

• [i]I smell new blood.[/i]
    Add more answer options

• Welcome, just make sure your spaghetti doesn't drop on the way in.
    Add more answer options

• Good luck. "man that was ominous."
    Add more answer options

• Hello, Hello and Welcome Aboard.
    Add more answer options

• Hey there! Welcome to the community. You'll find all sorts of awesome stuff in these forums and hopefully you make all sorts of kick ass friends. If you ever need help, just head over to the #Help forum!
    Add more answer options

• Welcome! I dare you to be awesome here.
    Add more answer options

• welcome.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Nogha: 9/2/2014 3:16:31 AM
    Welcome! As someone who's been here over a year I hope you have a good experience here. Beware though, these forums are littered with trolls and prats alike. It's important that you learn to recognize bait (a.k.a. b8), which are posts created with the intention of getting people to click on them using outrageous captions and saying things ridiculous just to get lots of comments. Do the community a favor and ignore these people. Other than that, have fun! There's plenty of topics going on and you can have a great time here.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Howdy, welcome to the internet. Buyer beware.
      Add more answer options

Howdy, Wigglez.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.