JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Pacecd1: 9/2/2014 9:05:11 PM
Pacecd1

Is anyone else thinking about destiny 24/7???

Am I the only person constantly thinking about destiny? Personally this is the most exciting game of the year And obviously I don't literally think about it 24/7. That would be extremely difficult
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I wrote destiny in my skin with a box cutter
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

6 Replies
    • I have had a destiny dream every night for the last week. Last night I was in the raid jumping from platform to platform as they dissappear....I then miss one and it turns into a bad dream with a never ending fall
      Add more answer options

• Haha the same here. I cannot sleep . Only thing in my mind is destiny :)
      Add more answer options

Not That Guy
      Not That Guy

group wall bant - old

almost the only thing iv been doing today is looking at the forums all day i cant wait til it comes out!!
      Add more answer options

• After seeing that trailer...
      Add more answer options

• Not as bad as it was right after the beta. But the anticipation on Monday will be killer.
      Add more answer options

• The Newsweek special destiny addition has kept it at bay a little bit. If you haven't picked it up do..lots of nice pictures
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Sometimes when I think about it ,it hurts ,I want it so bad i can stop thinking of it
        Add more answer options

• dude.. i dream about it. all i talk about with my friends/fireteam is destiny hahaha ever since the beta ended i havent found any of the games i played before fully satisfying. I would play a lot of mw3 and after the beta i just got bored with that game. I tried other games that i had but i was in a state of Destiny-deprival. I havent played my xbox since that week hahaahaha
        Add more answer options

• Im losing sleep
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Darude - Sandstorm
          Add more answer options

• Every time I call my wife she sighs and says is it Destiny? I bought the Newsweek and she rolled her eyes. Every time we see one of the commercials she gives me a dirty look. I can't lie, Destiny is all I think about. My wife thinks I'm cheating on her, she says Destiny is my mistress.
          Add more answer options

• This morning I go to pour the milk in my cereal and guess what I see... BEST IF USED BY: 9/9/14... *sigh*... This week just got a whole lot longer.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Still click on the beta, just to hear the music
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • Every thing else in my life has lost meaning
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Ive been thinking of it non stop since the release for the preorder. since then and after beta, i can not stop. ive watched prolly 100+ hours of destiny videos, read forumns, and taken pics from internet for my backgrounds for my phone, tablet, and laptop. I dont ahve a problem, im just obsessed over a video game. Hello midnight release, goodbye withdrawls. muhahahahahahahaha
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • I've been playing Warframe, Forza 5, and Pokemon stadium, but I can't tolerate the wait for any longer than 5 days, and a hand full of hours.
                  Add more answer options

• for me i always think about destiny and as soon as it the thoughts start to go away i see one of the commercials
                  Add more answer options

• Honestly I am surprised how much I am anticipating this game. I have played a lot of games on pretty much every platform since I was young but very few have made me this excited about a release. Halo 3, Warcraft 3 frozen throne, Pokemon silver and gold, mass effect 2, and fallout 3 are a few I could not wait for and slightly obsessed over, but Destiny has really taken the cake. I really hope the full version lives up to the expectations.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • I've actually calmed down about it I've ordered and paid off my L.E I've bought a very nice headset to use while I play I have the week off for it so I feel as though it's job done till release then I will go savage on its ass lol also having bought Metro redux which having never played them on last gen has won me over 2033 is awesome and doing a good job of keeping destiny out of my head.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • I think about it to much, but not that much haha ^^
                      Add more answer options

• Edited by Mr Quack: 9/4/2014 12:31:26 AM
                      think of something else example, watching a funny movie
                      Add more answer options

• The worst part about it all, is the fact that i have it downloaded on XB1, and the icon is just sitting there "Destiny Guardian Edition" and i can't start playing. That is depressing.
                      Add more answer options

• Same boat. I want this game in my PS4. The wait is most annoying
                      Add more answer options

• Been thinkin bout it since the beta
                      Add more answer options

• I have to read a whole book by Thursday but it's k. Cause I'm on the forums.
                      Add more answer options

4 Replies
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.