JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by F3nixBL00D: 9/11/2014 3:33:19 PM

On the 9th day of September...

On the first day of September my Deej gave to me, a auto rifle nerf in a tower tree. On the second day of September my Deej gave to me, 2 Warlocks nova bombing, and a auto rifle nerf in a tower tree. On the third day of September my Deej gave to me, 3 Titans havoc fisting, 2 Warlocks nova bombing, and a auto rifle nerf in a tower tree. On the fourth day of September my Deej gave to me, 4 live action trailers, 3 Titans havoc fisting, 2 Warlocks nova bombing, and a auto rifle nerf in a tower tree. On the fifth day of September my Deej gave to me, 5 Golden guns, 4 live action trailers, 3 Titans havoc fisting, 2 Warlocks nova bombing, and a auto rifle nerf in a tower tree. On the sixth day of September my Deej gave to me, 6 Different emblems, 5 Golden guns, 4 live action trailers, 3 Titans havoc fisting, 2 Warlocks nova bombing, and a auto rifle nerf in a tower tree. On the seventh day of September my Deej gave to me, 7 Ghost editions, 6 different emblems, 5 golden guns, 4 live action trailers, 3 Titans havoc fisting, 2 warlocks nova bombing, and a auto rifle nerf in a tower tree. On the eighth day of September my Deej gave to me, 8 new raids, 7 ghost editions, 6 different emblems, 5 golden guns, 4 live action trailers, 3 Titans havoc fisting, 2 warlocks nova bombing, and a auto rifle nerf in a tower tree. On the ninth day of September my Deej gave to me, 9 NEW DESTINYS, 8 NEW RAIDS, 7 GHOST EDITIONS, 6 DIFFERENT EMBLEMS, 5 GOLDEN GUNS, 4 LIVE ACTION TRAILERS, 3 TITAND HAVOC FISTING, 2 WARLOCKS NOVA BOMBING, AND A AUTO RIFLE NERF IN A TOWER TREE! (Will be updated every day) (I wish they gave us that many live action trailers)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bump
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Please update, you only have one day left. :)
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Did time end on the 6th?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Great job so far!
        Add more answer options

• What happens to day 7
        Add more answer options

• Edited by James: 9/5/2014 11:03:51 PM
        Your still updating this?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Running out of time to update it on time
          Add more answer options

• Me gusta, well thought out friend
          Add more answer options

• I cringed reading this.
          Add more answer options

• 6 players raiding for the sixth day? XD
          Add more answer options

• 6th is gonna have to be, "6 hunters shooting..."
          Add more answer options

• I think the fifth day of September will be 5 Golden guns
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • On the fourth day of September........?
            Add more answer options

• 2 titans havoc fisting just...dosnt sound right
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Edited by GeneralOsik: 9/3/2014 3:15:45 AM
              What in the actual -blam!- is wrong with you turbonerds?
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
              • This level of retardation....came from the moon
                Add more answer options

• Well today's sounds.....interesting?
                Add more answer options

• FFFFFIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVEEEEE ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES!!!! am i doing it right?
                Add more answer options

• [spoiler]On the fourth day of September my Deej gave to me, 4 Hunters hiding behind, 3 Titans havoc fisting, 2 Warlocks nova nombing, and an auto rifle nerf in a tower tree.[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                • thank god for commas
                  Add more answer options

Bluesquall
                  Bluesquall

need a raid team for expansion - old

9th day of September lizard squad shut down the servers for destiny
                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                  • Uh, hmm. 3 Titans Fisting? I thought this was a family program.
                    Add more answer options

• I don't know about Deej, but we're getting real close to D day ;)
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • 4 purple balls
                      Add more answer options

• :D
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • on the 5th day - 5 Golden Chests
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.