JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#friends

Edited by Hylebos: 9/3/2014 6:20:17 PM

pre ordered destiny for ps3 but got no friends to play it with.

If anyone want to add me ill add you and play games on the ps3 untill destiny comes out then ill play that and we can make a crew or something
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• By the way if you're looking for a ps3 clan, manifest destinies is recruiting. I'm on mobile right now so I can't link you. But look us up.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hey bro Revelations of Light is a strictly ps3 clan growing everyday with dedicated players who are aiming to focus on all aspects of Destiny. ..especially end game content (VoG) tha end game raid give us a look up if ur interested bro hope to c ya star side n few days http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/166494
    Add more answer options

• Join Laughing coffinze!We have 12 EXOTIC weapons and 8 legendary armor.Message bigbangbonner298
    Add more answer options

• Edited by KINGCOLE16: 9/3/2014 8:54:12 PM
    Join the clan I'm in called LionsGuard
    Add more answer options

• Add me. User is my psn. Encourage anyone here to do the same. Just put Destiny in the message field
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • PSN is KINGCOLE16
      Add more answer options

• Hey HilmFatality, I've moved your thread from #Gaming to #Clans to help you find some friends to play with. #Gaming is usually used for non-Destiny game discussion :)
      Add more answer options

• Add me zombie-ninja42. Just pre ordered it:)
      Add more answer options

• Well, u can add me Jayster 206 if u want, but I can't play til Christmas, k?
      Add more answer options

• Check out [url=http://www.thatwizardcamefromthemoon.com]our site[/url] to find others to Raid with. Over 275+ members and growing. You can post your info and search for others to play with by Platform, Time Zone, Headset and Guardian Class.
      Add more answer options

• Blacktitan2343
      Add more answer options

• It would be smart if you save up for a next gen console. And then buy destiny.
      Add more answer options

• feel free to add me aswell, i also have a mic. PSN: Dark Chii
      Add more answer options

• Add me princekygo. I prefer playing with a mic so we can coordinate. Plus I'm not amazingly good
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • This post is sad... Bump
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • My psn: D1VINE_F4TAL1TY
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • PS3 Titan here!
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.