JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Clans

Edited by StarkAudio: 9/1/2014 1:58:14 PM
StarkAudio
StarkAudio

Only two fragments to go... old

Active, Fun, Friendly --> DoD Harbingers <-- Join Us!

[b]As this last week winds down......we look to the stars! [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/168166/0/1/0]HARBINGERS[/url] PS4![/b] [i]From Old Saxon heriberga: ‘shelter for an army, lodging’ (from heri ‘army’ + a Germanic base meaning ‘fortified place’). The term originally denoted a person who provided lodging, later one who went ahead to find lodgings for an army or for a nobleman and his retinue, hence, a herald (mid 16th cent).[/i] [u]What are we?[/u] We're a segment of Dad's Of Destiny, which means we're normal, sane, friendly and focused on having a great time in Destiny while being aware that we all have real lives and real families to take care of. [u]Are we dedicated to our clan members?[/u] Sure, and we know that not everyone can dedicate the time to group activities...or even commit to a regular play time because we have families to take care of [b]and that is as it should be[/b]. No one will ever give you crap in game because you need might step away to deal with a crying baby or puking kid. Sure we may laugh a bit, but only because [i]we've been there[/i]. [u]I'm not a dad, can I join?[/u] Of course! You just have to agree hold to the ideals of the Harbingers specifically and Dad's of Destiny generally. We are not a cult. ;) Sound like fun? You can fraggin' believe it! [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/168166/0/1/0]Come visit us[/url] and we'll see you in game!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by wes laura1113: 9/1/2014 2:38:52 PM
    Just to follow up with what Starkaudio and JLHardesty has said: One of the truly great things about this clan is the acceptance you receive from the get go. There is a total lacking of judgement and plenty of mature conversation and with this being one of the first experiences I've had with posting within forums it has been great. Plenty of like minded family oriented guys to play with and the understanding that family is first. Big Plus: the vulgarity is so miniscule that I don't even remember the last time I read/heard a foul word. I don't believe it exists within the clan and this was a huge deal for me.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Hey everyone how's it going here to meet new people and have a good time gaming
      Add more answer options

• Come one come all, daily topics, helpful clan members with real world situations, no random person cursing at you for no apparent reason, just come and checks us out guys you'll like what you see
      Add more answer options

• Can you please conferm Your a Playstation clan correct?
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Couldn't agree more with what has starkaudio has said. Great bunch of guys and am looking forward to next week when we can start playing Destiny as a Clan!
        Add more answer options

• Looking forward to being part of this awesome group and amazing experience!
        Add more answer options

• Edited by MechaSamurai: 9/1/2014 7:17:45 PM
        Since joining DoD Harbingers my fire-team options have skyrocketed. We are an active group that is dedicated to leaving our mark on the galaxy. Together we can make a difference and drive back The Darkness. Swing by and have a look.
        Add more answer options

• I have to agree with everything stated so far. We're a very active group (swing by and check is out!) and be sure to hang around for a while. See everyone on the 9th!
        Add more answer options

• If you are looking for an awesome active PS4 clan. DoD Harbingers is the place for you. Extremely active and a lot of awesome talent in this group already. Feel free to send myself or Stark a message with any questions, or just post them here. Safe travels Guardians.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.