JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/28/2014 7:05:40 PM

50 year old Kid!!!

how many out there are my age and addicted to this stuff, man, i have been waiting 3 years for this stuff, been on xbox for ten years with kids, now on my own and changing lanes, anyone else?

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
  • This is what arcade games were like when I started playing. We didn't have video screens, hence they were not video games, but arcade games. I'll bet a few of you fellow gamers remember these machines. And they had that distinctive wooden cabinet / electronic parts smell. It was a special time that today's youngsters missed out on. We really did get to experience the evolution from the ground up. As video games go, here is a nice rundown on the console history. I still have a Bally Professional Arcade. I remember wanting the Fairchild Channel F: http://www.gooddealgames.com/articles/Home%20Video%20Game%20History.html

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.