JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by blades of honor: 8/29/2014 9:47:58 PM

Who would buy this as a hoodie?

Yes

No

This would be the rear of it. Edit::Got alot more replies than expected! I need to throw this out their. Dear bungie, no I am not making any destiny clothing. I just looked at this pic & thought, wow if they made that into a hoodie that would be so sweet! Was just wondering how many are thinking the same. I didn't mean a hoodie just how it is(cloak), a real one like make the outer edges sleeves like a hoodie is. Or have the design wrapped to where it continues to the front(edges of the cloak) & straight black sleeves coming out of the shoulder area(maybe with other hunter emblems around the wrist area
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]This would be the rear of it[/quote] It's more of a poncho
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yes
    Add more answer options

• Give it to me!!!
    Add more answer options

• ME LIKEY
    Add more answer options

• now.. right fvcking now..
    Add more answer options

• Yes, but it looks a lot more like a poncho to me.
    Add more answer options

Zest Subject
    Zest Subject

Honestly, you could've just asked. - old

No, I probably would not.
    Add more answer options

• A bit over the top in the design
    Add more answer options

• If it was winter/spring time and it was on sale in Target or Walmart for 18.99 I might if I needed a new hoodie.
    Add more answer options

• I love it, you selling? How much?
    Add more answer options

• Change to goody and not poncho, or at least warlock trenchcoat
    Add more answer options

• Now if it's a trench coat I'll pay up to 100 dollars! Pretty great stuff
    Add more answer options

• There we have it. Hunters stand in the rain alot.
    Add more answer options

• I'd get it. But the design is a little over the top. Maybe if it was just a simple pattern of black and purple. It just seems like too much
    Add more answer options

• i'm waiting for the Destiny cufflinks...
    Add more answer options

• This is rad. I'd wear it to the midnight release. And to comic con and e3 and all the time while playing destiny
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Are you asking who here would wear little capes in public?
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • Wow that's awesome
        Add more answer options

• Looks like a poncho.
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • Looks cool but I can imagine getting made fun of in public wearing it
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • yes yes F*** YES
            Add more answer options

• I wouldn't where it at high school lol
            Add more answer options

7 Replies
            • heck ya I would buy and wear it
              Add more answer options

• would be nice for halloween. [i]"May the Light be your guide." - [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/67123219/0/0]GRIMGUARD[/url] [/i]
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • No only because I would like something for warlocks
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Maybe a different pattern
                  Add more answer options

1 2 3 4
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.