JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

8/28/2014 9:17:43 PM
Lord Revan
Lord Revan

Oh hai old

Community drinkfest at PAX AMA

True Underdog Chorrizo Shacker Bobcast Whistles Dmg Kaz Ibmeubu Necktatpat Skittles Lord Revan We're repping HFCS, The Welcoming Committee, and The Workplace. Ask us almost anything. Got a roundtable at PAX drinking many a beers. And Shacker has a baby beer so make fun of the newbie ninja accordingly.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Not gonna lie. Meeting/hanging out with you all was the highlight of PAX for me. FEEL SPESHUL.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

7 Replies
    • Ima crai e'er time I think about how blaming awesome PAX was. Definitely saving up starting today; perhaps I can throw down towards a Bnet community rented space next year to dodge some of the hassles we had this year. I know shacker mentioned trying harder to do that again.
      Add more answer options

• A real shame that I can't be there with you gents (and ladies) this year. I am in Phoenix for 2+ weeks on a client project. But, when I am at the hotel, I can definitely raise a glass to you (especially after the week that I've put in!). Cheers!
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
        Wax
        Wax

Online - old

Practice up for tomorrow :)
        Add more answer options

• I kind of feel like me being there would be awkward. I would be that one guy who doesn't drink and who isn't a fan of other people drinking a bunch around me...
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • How big are your calzones?
          Add more answer options

• You're lucky the Canadian isn't there. I'd be forced to have to bring real beer.
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          • Did you switch the table to Wumbo?
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
              Caboose
              Caboose

[E] Prepare to be enforced. #TeamSoffish - old

Is there any more cheesecake? #the900club
              Add more answer options

• Why are people not asking more questions?
              Add more answer options

6 Replies
                Der Todesengel
                Der Todesengel

Longhorn collects Der action figures. - old

Drunk Whistles is my favorite Whistles :) - Der
                Add more answer options

• Since few questions were asked, I'll give it a go. When Whistles sleeps in a bathtub, does he have pain in his sciatica?
                Add more answer options

• Rubbing it in I see.
                Add more answer options

• Of all of you who would you cuckhold on a cold Thursday.
                Add more answer options

6 Replies
                • ­
                  Add more answer options

• [i] [/i]
                  Add more answer options

6 Replies
                  • Edited by addiecorps: 8/30/2014 5:55:47 PM
                    [quote]drinking many a beers[/quote] What if I can't drink beer or don't like the taste?
                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                    • Anyone up to chill, grab lunch today?
                      Add more answer options

• Where's my drinking buddies?
                      Add more answer options

• Wanna meet up for lunch?
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                      • Prometheus25 enters the game.
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Revan Why won't you pass the salt
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • drink shots out of each others bellybuttons
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                              Tartan 118
                              Tartan 118

Search Amazon for The Earthfault. - old

I don't recognise a lot of those usernames. Am I a Bad Person?
                              Add more answer options

4 Replies
                              • Will you bring me with you?
                                Add more answer options

Spawn
                                Spawn

You must construct additional pylons - old

Did you bring duct tape?
                                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                You are not allowed to view this content.