JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/28/2014 7:05:40 PM

50 year old Kid!!!

how many out there are my age and addicted to this stuff, man, i have been waiting 3 years for this stuff, been on xbox for ten years with kids, now on my own and changing lanes, anyone else?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• When I used to work in retail, one of the customers was a 68 year old man who soloed Halo and Halo 2 on Legendary. Age is just a meaningless number when it comes to video games.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

6 Replies
    • I'm 43, a friend of mine is 44 and both of us are very much looking forward to the game. Age schmage (something like that).
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • When I worked at Walmart I met a guy who was 95 years old and he waited in line for every "major" midnight release, including the WiiU, PS4, and Xbox One all for himself.
        Add more answer options

13 Replies
        • If you go by the age polls, this forum is about 50% teens, but there are a bunch of us older folks here as well. I'm 39. I think the oldest age I've seen posted was in the mid-60's. We run the gamut.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
            KevinsBrigade
            KevinsBrigade

53 and still kickin it xbox1 style.. - old

51 yr old kid at heart here. All my kids are grown so now I will be playing Destiny with my eldest son,whom is 31
            Add more answer options

7 Replies
            • Not quite there, but my first game was PONG. Been a gamer my whole life. i still remember the good days when arcades were extremely popular.
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
              • I met an old man that bought the ps4 specifically to play destiny on.
                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                • 31 here and been playing games forever. I enjoy the mature gamers cause u dont have to listen to the kids swearing and saying shit their parents dont know they are saying
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Look I am near your age and I AM ADDICTED! I'm not much of a gamer, I don't play too many.. BUT. Destiny.. WHOLE DIFFERENT ANIMAL!
                    Add more answer options

• 48, been gaming all my life....had just about every system that's been out since 1975...a true "For Life" gamer...I've often thought, how many of these kids today will still be gaming when they're my age and can say they are "For Life" gamers...
                    Add more answer options

• I am glad we are many. Now I'm that more ready to tech these pups a thing or two
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • 42 here, huge kid at heart
                      Add more answer options

• Seriously can any of you adopt me! Lol
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • I'm 44, loved videogames ever since late '70's. If it's fun you don't outgrow it, I plan on playing until no longer physically able.
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                        • I turn 52 just after Destiny's launch, thanks for the b-day present Bungie. Been playing since the TSR-80 came out. Miss the days of skipping class to drop quarters at the arcade. Astaroids, Tempest, Missile Command, and the big one Dragon's Lair.
                          Add more answer options

8 Replies
                          • 44 and I have not been this excited about a game since...I don't know when.
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            • 33 here and been gaming since early 90s, but first game was in 80s the pong. Still love it and play almost everyday.
                              Add more answer options

• Mate, im 35, and pretty sure im way more excited than a man my age has any business being. Wouldnt be without it though!
                              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                              • 36 Have a group of friends all around the same age who love playing games too. Every one of us has Destiny preordered after the beta. It is going to be co-op fun for sure!
                                Add more answer options

• Am 31 psn user love that bungie made this ive always liked halo just never liked the xbox controler am on east cost msg me if u want to be on my friends.list will be a reliable person for destiny
                                Add more answer options

• 35 here and many of my coworkers game. I love gaming with a passion and Destiny is only making it stronger. Gamers unite.
                                Add more answer options

• I'm 55 and addicted too! I'm counting the days...
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                • Edited by HYDRAX0N: 8/29/2014 12:07:22 AM
                                  44 years young .... and going to start an old peoples clan :-) if anyone is interest in joining let me know. XBOX ONE
                                  Add more answer options

• Im 28 i have made post after post about release the game but ppl starts dissing me because i spoke about releasing it
                                  Add more answer options

• 16, and I'm so glad that everyone of all ages plays (Except for 10 year olds...)
                                  Add more answer options

• Realy proud of u guys older thin me playing im 28 2 kids and a wife we all play and its my life my love my passion god help me
                                  Add more answer options

6 Replies
                                  1 2 3 4 5 6
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  You are not allowed to view this content.