JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Xbox

Edited by Hylebos: 9/4/2014 12:42:43 AM

Xbox One

Hi guys just got my xbone and made a new GT so if you won't mind to get into a Destiny together leave Ur GT for XBONE and I'll add You.. appreciate it.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• KILerSPawns888
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hey, I'm in Perth wa mainly playing weekends feel free to add me crow172
    Add more answer options

• [quote]Hi guys just got my xbone and made a new GT so if you won't mind to get into a Destiny together leave Ur GT for XBONE and I'll add You.. appreciate it.[/quote] DrunkRanger25
    Add more answer options

• SSC Guardian. See you on the frontier!
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • GT - TheBigPadre lookin for friends/clan to strike and raid with. Feel free to add me
      Add more answer options

• Xbox One Exclusive Clan - [b]Watch Ur Six[/b] (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/99316) All are welcome to join up in preparation for Destiny's release! We are a close-knit clan that plays several FPS games together and are currently migrating over to Destiny. If you are up for some good laughs as well as some great games, feel free to join up and check us out. GT: w6 SMASH
      Add more answer options

• stILLmatic1982 looking for a clan to raid
      Add more answer options

• HanYolo1983 if you don't have a clan join Sinners of the Sun
      Add more answer options

• Gt Dawn Of Blades
      Add more answer options

• [i]Hmm... Hope no one minds a girl.[/i] GT: Elysia7
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Edited by Vokai VerAZZA: 9/8/2014 1:51:19 PM
        Thanks We'll meet Soon!
        Add more answer options

• NotTheVillain
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • V beanz117 v
          Add more answer options

• My GT is CaptainCanuck17. Anybody here feel free to add me. I'm gonna be a titan. I'll play whatever game mode!
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Mines SGT Re I'm down to play with anyone
            Add more answer options

• MasterCheefer13
            Add more answer options

• Hey S0UL GUARDIAN, I've moved your thread to #Clans to help you find people to play with. #Gaming is used by our members to discuss non-Destiny games :)
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • A Chubby Kitten
              Add more answer options

• I 10 I x LLoYd
              Add more answer options

• EarthSpawn187
              Add more answer options

• XxXcodXxXsniperXxXswagXxX
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • [quote]just got my xbone and made a new GT[/quote]Why not just keep your old one?
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • ifarted69
                  Add more answer options

• GT: ifarted60
                  Add more answer options

• Gt : XxSpAc3xCaDeTxX
                  Add more answer options

• Gt- XxJAYDOGxX2013
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.