JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#fun

originally posted in:Destiny Cafe
Edited by Recon Number 54: 9/2/2014 12:13:31 AM

Ps4 fireteam

I'm looking to start a #ps4 fireteam with 3 (or 6 for pvp/raids) other guardians for the full release on 9/9. I like pve over pvp, but I'll play either. Mics are preferred . I'm pretty easy going, and not looking to be über serious, but that said I'd be interested in doing raids if we get 6 people together. Ragers, Trolls, and generally immature or rude people Need not apply. PSN ID: jimmybobjoe12 (I made it a while ago, cut me some slack)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hey man you wanna raid sometime?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • PSN Mr__Rusty__Nail im keen to find people to play with for fun in here and BF4. have the standard ps4 mike thingy, it does the job. im 21
      Add more answer options

• Adult gamer here, looking for the same stuff as you (not uber serious but interested in late game pve and pvp). PSN iiiusion87 I've added you, see you then!
      Add more answer options

• my clan is in to pve and pvp and u will find people on all the time
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • PS4 PSN: Cptvolker Mic/Y. US (PST-CA.) 20-30+hr a week. (Work schedule changes) Available if you guys need a spare.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • PS4 PSN- Warshark I have a mic , and I'm a team player. add me
          Add more answer options

• Psn:jtrueloveadm
          Add more answer options

• Psn : Death2Spade I have a mic and am a team player
          Add more answer options

• PSN: Zorlale I have college but i can play any time after 2 p.m. central time :D
          Add more answer options

• PSN: Hawaiian_Cough Have mic and free all the time.
          Add more answer options

• friend me, gonna b an awoken warlock sunsinger or voidwalker is still undecided, got the digital guardian edition, i hav a mic unless ur gonna b a whinny bitch doubtful tho, u seem cool gamertag is GCG_stl
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
            CivRules
            CivRules

b984154d - old

Add me PSN ID CivRules. I'm in a clan but I'm on the lookout for others to assist. I'm friendly and easy going but I do play to win. I'm looking to clear VoT ASAP. If interested hit me up.
            Add more answer options

• "My body is ready..." Haha, I can't get over that. Anyway my PSN is **Just_call_me_RAW** I'm going to be playing this game religiously when it comes out but I have made a new account and am looking to fill my friends list. If anyone else wants too add me too feel free, so long as you are mature and decent overall.
            Add more answer options

• hey add me jaminski- some reason i couldnt link my psn account to bungie properly so had to use another account. but pretty good halo 2/3/4 player and good at the destiny beta when it was out really consistent and good teamplayer :}
            Add more answer options

• Add me on PSN: Lucienus and join the clan True Hellfire
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Add me psn: cdizzydoan I play in pacific time. Also have mic and I'm down for raid when all the gear is required.
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • I'm game. I got a ps4 for my birthday and upgraded from borrowing my roommates system, but all my friends are gonna play on ps3 so I'm on the lookout for new friends to play with. I'm a casual player by the way. I'm not one to watch walkthroughs and calculate stastics and the like
                Add more answer options

16 Replies
                • Add me on ps4 BoxedDreams I'm either choosing sunsinger or warlock.
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • Arklain
                    Add more answer options

• Psn- chillinwithtim Age 25 Causal relaxed gamer.
                    Add more answer options

• Edited by OneCollar: 9/1/2014 2:38:21 AM
                    PSN PS4: ^ ^ Add Me if u like
                    Add more answer options

• Sounds good to me! I will send you a invite.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Psn: eyyup-95 Invite me bro
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • Im down see you online
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • ill add you
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • #clans
                            Add more answer options

preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.