JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/27/2014 2:32:12 PM

Proof that the Vex were created in the past!

Proof that the Vex were created in the past by humans!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [spoiler]gingers caused the apocalypse confirmed[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Isn't everything created in the past?
    Add more answer options

5 Replies
    • The fact that VOG pretty much at the end shows both future and past forms shows enough since they [spoiler]time travel. [/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• I do believe that everything that has been created was created in the past.
      Add more answer options

• EVERYONE GATHER WE MUST ATOP THE ROBOT UPRISEING [spoiler]stop the darkness[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • The robot formerly known as Geth
        Add more answer options

• Big deal, all this means is we have to go back in time and stop that little shit from making them
        Add more answer options

• So... The vex are robotic gingers?...
        Add more answer options

• HALF LIFE 3 CCOONNFFIIRRMMEEDD
        Add more answer options

• Its habbening
        Add more answer options

• HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIT IIIIITS TRUUUUEE
        Add more answer options

• Oh god my baby cousin plays with those!!! Oh no he's at our house!!! There on me... AHHHHHHHH... GAME.. NOT RELESED YET... HAVE... NO... GUNZZZZZZ... Dies a terrible terrible death but everyone believes that majablot hung himself not knowing that the vex are the only threat keeping us from our game from our destiny.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Extraterrestrial: 8/29/2014 9:57:01 PM
        Is....Is....is that my daddy? O.O My modules have never felt this way before, system...failing....can't...compute.....shutdown initiating...
        Add more answer options

• It all make sense now.... All of it,
        Add more answer options

• This has all happened before. This will all happen again. (Battlestar Galactica reference)
        Add more answer options

12 Replies
        • Of course.... It's all coming together..... Well done...Bungie But you couldn't keep it a secret forever....
          Add more answer options

• DINGELBURG!!!
          Add more answer options

• It's all coming full circle. No one ever suspects the toy companies.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Dammit... I fricking took the bait.... Hook, line, and sinker...
            Add more answer options

• FUNNY, HA HA HA. [i]"May the Light be your guide." - [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/67123219/0/0]GRIMGUARD[/url] [/i]
            Add more answer options

• Don't worry Jack is on the way
            Add more answer options

• I think they were created by one of the guilds idk the name of them but their signature armor looks very similar to the vex
            Add more answer options

• Burn it. Burn it with fire.
            Add more answer options

• http://youtu.be/Gb4eZ7Z5yk8
            Add more answer options

• Holy crap $70 for a lego rip off?????? Makes me feel like a got a steal buying a video game for 60
            Add more answer options

• We have to find and kill that red headed soulless little bastard.
            Add more answer options

7 Replies
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.