JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/26/2014 5:55:51 AM

Take a look at this

http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/img14/video-games/Sony/Destiny_HQP_popup._V343988017_.jpg look at all that exclusive ps4 content.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by Anonymous Color: 8/27/2014 12:18:04 AM
    The only thing about the armor that looks cool is the warlock helmet. That and the fact that this is the only armor that doesnt look EXATLY the same as every other armor, which really surprises me and lets me down with destiny. The hand cannon is ok looking and only thing thats cool about the rifle is it doesnt look like all the other rifles weve seen so far. Also a bit surprised about and dissapointed about. The ships are all the same with different paint jobs so I bet that ship will be available to everyone just not those skins. Not having the map and strike is kinda lame ,but will just give me something new in a year from now. So as a person who will be playing destiny on the xbox im not too upset, cant wait to play!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

4 Replies
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.