JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by CAPTAIN KIWI: 8/27/2014 5:09:54 AM

Something to take your mind off Destiny for 55 min.

With Destiny just 2 weeks away, lets take a look back at all that Bungie has done for us.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I watched it already. Quite insightful actually. I definitely recommend it.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Niccee
    Add more answer options

• thanks for that! love those kinda documentaries ^^
    Add more answer options

• Awesome! I'd love to see the evolution of Destiny as well, but that will probably come out later on :)
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Dude! Awesome post. Thanks for sharing
      Add more answer options

• >implying I haven't watched this four times already.
      Add more answer options

• Hilarious, I posted this like a week ago and nobody even bothered lol. Thanks for reposting it and I'm glad people are actually taking a minute to check out. Enjoy everyone!
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • But I want to forget. "It's not about who you were, but what you will become."
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Great post. Bungie and Bioware are the two development houses I will simply give money to sight unseen.
          Add more answer options

11 Replies
          • Edited by A Drunk3n Duck: 8/27/2014 2:09:47 AM
            I actually had someone post this very same video in another topic I created. I love this video! Bungie really is the underdog this time around with Destiny...I'm sure they can pull through though! :D If they can survive one of their games wiping entire computers...I'm sure they can survive this if it doesn't go as planned.
            Add more answer options

• Yeah, I watched that a week ago. I barely remember watching it back in 2011. At the end you'll see that they already had certain aspects of Tiger nailed down long before we knew what Tiger was.
            Add more answer options

• Wow, watching halo 2 and 3 almost brought out tears of joy lol
            Add more answer options

• At 29:47 you can see the logo of the faction " seven seraphs " on a shirt. So they had this sign long before destiny and thought it would be nice to use it know, or what? Or are these recent recordings ( when they started with destiny) [url]http://www.destinypedia.com/images/5/5f/Faction_Seven_Seraphs.jpg[/url]
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
              MeowConaughey
              MeowConaughey

Still 7 after all these years... - old

Thank you, Captain.
              Add more answer options

• This vid is a great doc. loved it. brings back memories.
              Add more answer options

• I've already seen it 5 quadrillion times.
              Add more answer options

• Edited by skrillamanjaro: 8/27/2014 3:51:18 PM
              Thank you! I love watching stuff like this, saw the making of halo 2 video a few days ago. That was a nice watch as well :)
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Bungie loves there community and the community loves Bungie
                Add more answer options

• Leik ef u cri evry teim!!!
                Add more answer options

• I have found that Warframe helps pass the time.
                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                • If I'm not mistaken I spotted a fwc shirt somewhere last time I watched, but don't hold me to that.
                  Add more answer options

• Awesome. Awesome awesome awesome. Gotta love Bungie for everything they put into their games and the universes they create. I can't wait to share in the next step of the journey. Also, Nathan Fillion is fantastic. I can't wait to hear his parts in Destiny.
                  Add more answer options

• I miss Joe Staten I think I've watched this ViDoc about 20x. I still love it
                  Add more answer options

• This just added onto my respect for Bungie. Absolutely can't wait for Destiny!!
                  Add more answer options

• here 1:11 worth of magic goodyness to distract you
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • wow... i loved every minute of this
                    Add more answer options

1 2
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.