JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:Illuminated Guardians
8/26/2014 7:13:26 PM

2 Weeks Until Launch!

Destiny's launch is a fortnight away!! What are you most looking forward to doing in the game?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• uhh destiny has been here [spoiler]is it just me or do I think this is an old post[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Edited by Nashtalia: 9/7/2014 11:27:04 PM
      Nashtalia
      Nashtalia

invite only - old

going solo and if i see another player while on explore mode, i'ma say 'Nope' and go the opposite direction :) #firstSh0tFIRED
      Add more answer options

• playing COOP with friends.
      Add more answer options

• Dancing and playing with friends
      Add more answer options

• dying
      Add more answer options

• Playing it
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
        WNxPowder
        WNxPowder

This thing on?vhfastm - old

Killing all the things
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.