JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gallery

Express your creativity.

originally posted in:Comet
Edited by Index: 11/14/2014 1:28:53 AM
Index

Album - 281 Destiny alpha & beta screenshots

Lots of images (250+) to see here from those "first look" Destiny experiences. What can I say? I love taking screenshots, haha. Feel free to use this topic to share your own Destiny pics with us. Enjoy! http://imgur.com/a/QrEM6
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Wow
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Cheers for the link dude, I've been avoiding #Destiny for a while (mainly due to whiners) but this has brought my faith back.
    Add more answer options

• This is like my crack... A whole dumptruck of crack.
    Add more answer options

• Gorgeous.
    Add more answer options

• Awesome. MOAR
    Add more answer options

• How did you take the screenshots without hud and guns? I wasn't able to play the alpha or the beta, but back in the Halo days I was really into doing artistic screenshots.
    Add more answer options

7 Replies
      Commander Scurvy
      Commander Scurvy

Make Mordor great again. - old

Nice screenshots Index. The best part about the beta was the giant fan in the Tower. Can't wait to go back to that thing.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Thanks for posting all these awesome screenshots. I literally clicked on every image to see their larger versions :D God, this game is so beautiful... I can't wait to see what kind of environments Bungie's built on the other worlds of the solar system.
        Add more answer options

• Nevermind. I see it's on PS4. Reason I asked is because I'm an Xbox One guy and damn, does Destiny look better on PS4...
        Add more answer options

• Are these screenshots from PS4 or Xbox One?
        Add more answer options

• HHHNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG
        Add more answer options

• if anyone is looking for someone to play wit on the PS4, add me. isucki
        Add more answer options

• Can't wait for the full game to come out. Uhhhhhh.
        Add more answer options

• That`s some nice stuff. Thanks.
        Add more answer options

• This game is so incredible detailed! You dont think about that when you are riding around on your sparrow... Thanks for posting.
        Add more answer options

• Thanks for posting it. Interesting stuff that I didn't notice or catch.
        Add more answer options

• i like the one sitting on rusty car staring at the sun
        Add more answer options

• Nice album! Me likes. :)
        Add more answer options

• I miss it more now.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Holy FFFUUUUU
          Add more answer options

Lord Revan
          Lord Revan

Oh hai - old

A badass and magnificent collection.
          Add more answer options

9 Replies
          • Good times.
            Add more answer options

• These are all just YOUR screen caps? Damn man that's a lot for one guy.
            Add more answer options

DawnBlue
            DawnBlue

Whoom whoom - old

I think you might find that behind this link are a couple of pictures of Destiny
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • That's simply not enough images. :)
              Add more answer options

• Cool stuff man. How did you take screenshots like that?
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.