JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Erives: 8/25/2014 11:50:17 AM
Erives

Kilts(Answer my pleas)

So Ive been thinking about buying a kilt for a while. While I dont think I would wear it a lot, it speaks to me and its hot where I live so yeah. I really like the tactical Kilts just due to materials and just pissing off my friends and scaring my coworkers. So guys I want your advice should I buy one or not. Whats your opinion and would you be man or woman enough to rock out with your kilt out.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If you want one, get one.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Is it wrong that I first read this as klits?
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • I actually have been looking into a kilt as well, there are some pretty badass kilts out there. Go for it! And if people complain about it, they are just jelly.
        Add more answer options

6 Replies
        • Is that a tactical kilt? That is alpha as fück.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Make a great kilt instead they are much better
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • Friendly piece of advice. If you wear undergarments while wearing a kilt, it becomes a skirt.
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • All right night guys. It 5 am now. Must sleep.
                Add more answer options

• Buy a man kilt.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Are you Scottish?
                  Add more answer options

7 Replies
                  • Do it! Kilts are sexy as heck.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.