JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/23/2014 4:38:39 PM

Here is the new Raid Matchmaking system! (Picture).

[spoiler]Might be the worst idea ever lol I just wanted to share this. <3 [/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
      Add more answer options

• www.destinyraidfinder.co.uk
      Add more answer options

9 Replies
      • Edited by Temeze: 8/23/2014 5:17:25 PM
        This could work if people really started to do this. But because there are only max 16 players in tower it would be difficult to find guardians or fireteams you are looking for (level, class, etc.) I hope Bungie increases the player limit in the Tower.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • This post was so needed <3 I kinda wish bungie woulda trolled with it tho......... [spoiler]<Laughs evilly>[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• Out of all of the features left out of the game this is the only one that made sense and didn't come off as lazy. Playing with random people would fail so hard for a game mode that requires a lot of teamwork.
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
            Glitched_Her0
            Glitched_Her0

I love my Suros PDX-45. - old

Why don't we all go sit in that big padded area under the Speakers giant rotating device?
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • Yeah. Only so many people can be in the tower at once. In the map director there's an icon with the Vanguard symbol. That's a playlist for Strikes. Use that to find people you can work well with.
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.