JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:Art and Stuff
Edited by threesided: 8/23/2014 2:58:09 PM

Ready your Fireteam. I did by drawing mine.

Destiny is nearly upon us, and between now and the beta, it's all I can think about. The other 2 can be seen here: Titan - http://fig3.tumblr.com/post/94132602045/hadnt-sketched-a-titan-yet-and-every-time-i-try Hunter - http://fig3.tumblr.com/post/93178422510/quick-destiny-sketch I've now sketched my fireteam. I can't wait to jump back in and crush some Fallen scum with them. Or perhaps face off against YOUR fireteam in the Crucible.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by FadeToBlack098: 8/25/2014 1:37:34 PM
    Dam, some people on this thread can draw. And I'm just here like, "I can make emojis...."
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That's awesome man!
    Add more answer options

• Man what program do you use, this is the exact style I'm aiming for with my art but can't figure out which one people use???!:
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • My Warlock. It's been a while since I've posted, so why not. This took me a full day. All colored pencil.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • The hunter consults his ghost.
        Add more answer options

• Atop his sparrow the Titan launched headfirst into the fray.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • 0/10 No color = lack of effort
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Damn you got the good arts
            Add more answer options

• Very nice sketch :)
            Add more answer options

• Edited by SupaStaVince: 8/24/2014 8:01:30 PM
            This is my fireteam composed of the newly revealed subclasses. Solaire the Titan: http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1366/14/1366141455092.jpg Mr Thunderchocolate the Warlock: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAP0YIECIXI Alucard the Hunter: Nowhere to be seen. Oh wait, here he is: http://youtu.be/TgnIjJexut4?t=9m10s
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Excellent work as per usual. I really admire your brush strokes on these.
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
              • Dang, great drawing.
                Add more answer options

• This is a drawing of mine btw - different style and completely unrelated but fÛck it http://shayeid.tumblr.com/post/95680114869/finally-10ish-hours-spent-a3-drawing-of-brad
                Add more answer options

• Draw a cabal and a vandal playing together.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • This is some sexy stuff person. Keep up the great drawings. You should try to draw the speaker being held at Golden gun point in the tower. Just a suggestion.
                  Add more answer options

• Wicked cool. Keep it up.
                  Add more answer options

• nice work <(º–º)>
                  Add more answer options

• Nice!
                  Add more answer options

• Some good stuff mate. Warlock is my favorite class but that hunter picture is my favorite!
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.