JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

[This group has been deleted]
8/22/2014 10:18:33 PM

what subclass are you guys most interested in

The subclass I am most interested in is the blade dancer
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Striker
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• defender
    Add more answer options

• I am interested in the Titans Crazy baker subclass...
    Add more answer options

• You are a man with a plan
    Add more answer options

• Titan defender for PVE and striker for PVP, been my decision since beta.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Din: 8/22/2014 11:38:12 PM
    I'm a tank. Always. But I like dps as well. :)
    Add more answer options

• Sunsinger, seeing as i plan to play it. Its got a lot that we have to learn about it, and i plan on working out all the goods and bads with it myself. Next one after that is bladedancer. Certainly want to try arcblade firsthand.
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • i wouldnt know. i havent used the three other ones yet so i cant answer this yet
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.