JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by aboniks: 8/22/2014 7:56:58 PM

aboniks made a CLASS POLL?

Just One Class

Two Classes

All Three Classes

Sooo.... Here's the question: [u][b]How many of the three classes did you play in the beta?[/b][/u] [quote][b]Jesse van Dijk:[/b] One of the pleasant surprises was the distribution between the player classes was really even.[/quote] [quote][b]Jonty Barnes:[/b] I can tell you there’s less than two per cent between the lowest and the highest.[/quote] So, I read that article like the rest of you did, and learned a few interesting things about what's to come. But now I'm curious about their numbers, and about what's already happened. EDIT: Thanks to all of you for voting. Not the results I expected to see. Food for thought, I suppose.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

RH Azure
    RH Azure

I thought your middle name was "the". - old

Only played one. I'm hoping to only play one when the game releases as well, but the class I choose might be different than the one I used in the beta.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by aboniks: 8/22/2014 1:08:53 AM
    Feel free to talk [i]mad shit[/i] about how this poll has been done to death. It's good to vent.
    Add more answer options

10 Replies
    • Edited by tredpack: 8/22/2014 2:16:10 AM
      Ebonics, This poll is so wack. I'd be interested in seeing the class distribution numbers on 9/9. I have a feeling BD( hunter) is going to have a larger share then in the beta. Hope I'm wrong... Yah punkass.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Thanks to all of you for voting. Not the results I expected to see. Food for thought, I suppose.
        Add more answer options

• I played all 3 but mainly the Hunter.
        Add more answer options

• I only had enough time to play as one.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by darkatthecore: 8/22/2014 5:26:21 PM
        i really only played as a warlock i made a titan to see the custom options... i didnt make a hunter.. at some point i will make one of each tho
        Add more answer options

• I only played as a Hunter, but I have now decided I'm going to be a Titan at launch.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by aboniks: 8/22/2014 1:19:36 AM
        Alternatively, feel free to debate what the most awesome feature of being a Titan is, since we all know they're the only class worth playing anyway. #bumpbait
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • Master chef
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.