JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

8/22/2014 12:29:57 AM

When Destiny launches....

When Destiny comes out will you ever get on the forums much? Or will you be too busy playing destiny to bother?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Casually, when I'm bored and want to kill times. This place is going to be a fire storm of flame bait for the first week anyway. I just hope they fixed the horrible load times for the final build.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'll have the companion by me to rally up for raids.
    Add more answer options

Nashtalia
    Nashtalia

invite only - old

thanks to my companion, i will able to post replies seamlessly on-the fly... that is if I decide to post (•~•)
    Add more answer options

• Forums at work. Destiny at home.
    Add more answer options

• I'll probably read the Bungie weekly updates but I doubt I'll post as much on the forums.
    Add more answer options

• I'll be on Bungie.net, but that will only be to manage my just up and running clan to organize strikes and raids down the line.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.