JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Jinogre: 8/19/2014 9:29:12 PM

Help me figure this out!

Hi, Jinogre here with some [i]exciting[/i] news (maybe not, oh well). For all of you who enjoyed my recent post ([url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/67959442/0/0]this one[/url]), I've decided to listen your voices and make a full web-series comic. However, like any [b]decent[/b] comic strip publications or web releases, I need a lot of support (I'm simply a college student with a computer, pen, and scanner; I don't have the resources and time to actually develop this into a full series and will have to be something I do as a hobby). I'm not asking for money or donations. All I need is everyone's patience and understanding that this thing is really going to be only as a hobby and nothing more. This means a couple of things: 1. I will not be releasing this daily, weekly, or perhaps even monthly. I can only draw and post comic strips during my free time. With my first year of college and Destiny appearing on the 2nd and 9th, respectively, I don't think you'll be seeing me anytime soon. 2. They will be pretty low quality in comparison to actual web comics: there will be no editors, no backgrounds, no name checks, and probably [i]no color[/i] (sorry, guys, I'm not majoring or minoring in art and I have never taken an art class thus far; my proficiency in drawing is pretty much shown on the previous post and my [url=http://leounsung.deviantart.com/]deviantart[/url] account). 3. All of my work will probably be directly based of the Bungie community members' suggestions. This may be good or bad. I would also like to ask you, as my audience, to suggest a few things in regarding to [i]how[/i] I should post my comic strips. If I were to release this comic, let's say monthly, I don't think it'd be efficient for me to post a new strip on the Bungie/Destiny forum (seriously, FՄCK the forum). Aside from this, expect another update for my "What I think about this forum" mural.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
  • Reported.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

6 Replies
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.