JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

8/21/2014 12:56:22 PM

Should deej feature me in a community focus?

I have been spending a considerable amount of time being a productive member of the Destiny forum. I think deej should feature me in a community focus. That way people will learn from my example and become a model bnet denizen like myself.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Obviously...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • If he did you would ascend to a new level of trolling
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Edited by Tom T: 9/2/2014 12:09:45 AM
        I'll interview you instead, if you like. Who are you? Why the long face? How many alts do you have? What was your most successful troll? Which erotica are you the most proud of writing? And finally, why... just... why?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Short answer-no, Long answer- definitely not
          Add more answer options

• Long face for Community Manager
          Add more answer options

• Of course! It's so painfully obvious that there's physical hurt. [spoiler]From laughing so hard. Love your posts, they lighten my day.[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• And you are???
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • I mean, it is true that most people know who you are by now, I know I certainly do. I've seen you everywhere, but I don't know if you deserve some spotlight…
            Add more answer options

Ktan Dantaktee
            Ktan Dantaktee

See you, space cowboy. - old

Well considering ALL the stuff you've done for this site in the past four years, yes. You heavily contributed to the fanfiction and literature of this site back when I first joined; definitely something noteworthy.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • o________o is love o________o is life
              Add more answer options

• Absolutely
              Add more answer options

• [i]Thats totally going to happen...[/i]
              Add more answer options

• I know this is another one of your trolls but you are the most annoying user on these forums.
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Darrus Ralier: 9/1/2014 1:47:11 AM
              Sure,if this was a site about trolls. You'd be marked number one.
              Add more answer options

• Yes. #Longface2014
              Add more answer options

• Your the only good troll, I'll give you that
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • /(0-0)/ {[u] Leave I see you everywhere [spoiler]your funny[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

• Some good some bad.
                Add more answer options

• Of course [spoiler]they should of already done it[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

• O_______O for president!
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • You know that thing that used to lurk in off topic? Maybe if your lucky they will turn you into one of those, make you help those in off topic amd then do a community focus on you. :)
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Yes.
                    Add more answer options

• Yes.
                    Add more answer options

• O______________O
                    Add more answer options

• It's no good asking me. I've been away for the last year. I imagine though, much like people asking about being forum ninjas on the old Bungie.net; if you ask for one then you'll never get one.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • No, you're a bad troll.
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.