JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Highlanderz 96: 8/21/2014 3:53:40 AM

Something new!!

I've read a few forums here and thought id try and different approach to this. Lots of people are saying how they either hate titans, warlocks or hunters. I would like to ask what your favourite class is and why? Personally I prefer the Titan as I like to look like a tank towards the darkness, plus that ground smash (cannot remember the name) is really awesome.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You're a ps user aren't you
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• So original. How the hell did you come up with this thread idea? Someone's on the fast track for a Google internship.
    Add more answer options

• "Something new!!" implies that what you posted is not old. "THE SAME OLD SHIT!! "is a much better title.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I believe that ability you are talking about is HULK SMASH!!!
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Warlock's Sunsinger (Heart of Fusion) subclass. DPS and SUPPORT based class.
        Add more answer options

• Dude you created the same topic twice.
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Edited by panther826: 8/21/2014 4:43:14 AM
          Don't forget that Superman like move ( fly's up and then swoops down ( no distance limit it seems from vids ) mulit-enemy ground pound! The one we played in the Beta ( similar to HULK SMASH ) is cool, but the one we get to play with in the final release seems cooler! As for me... I'm more comfortable playing as a Warlock.. I like the powers and the new ones we get to play with in the final release too! We got quick shield reload and future revive powers under the level 15 subclass... Can't decide whether to build on using Sun powers or Void powers... so many choices ugh! I'll drain the deuce out of my enemies and take it for my own while vaporizing them into oblivion! 19 days, 2 hours, 16 minutes ( per my countdown clock ) when game starts 9/9 3am EST, USA! My digital download for ps4 though is 2 days earlier 9/7 so can't wait for that either! See you all on the battlefield fellow guardians!
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Defender since its a class dedicated to defensive play.
            Add more answer options

• Edited by KRITICAL: 8/21/2014 3:39:30 AM
            This should have had a poll, so we can vote for the class we like. [i]May the Light be your guide [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/67123219/0/0]GRIMGUARDs[/url] .[/i]
            Add more answer options

13 Replies
            • I'm confused-how is this new? because you didn't add a poll to it?- so not only did you post yet another one of these [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/67959303/0/0/1]"wat class u gon pleh?"[/url] threads, you made it less useful as well- bravo sir...
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • Oh! That old Topic?? http://www.bungie.net/he/Forum/Post/66462654/0/0 http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/67123216/0/0 https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Post/163227/67317201/0/0 http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Post/100411/66714258/1 http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Post/115716/66347726/0/0 ......Yawn...
                Add more answer options

• Edited by Zowbaid: 8/21/2014 4:29:01 AM
                I love titans as well. In every game I always like to choose a strong tough character that is at the forefront wreaking havoc on my enemies. The Titan is perfect for that. Plus the fist of havoc can be upgraded with 'death from above' and that move is visually the coolest looking move I've seen. Looks just like Superman flying down and smashing the earth.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • FINALLY! SOMEONE WHO IS RATIONAL!!!!! [spoiler]I like the Hunter.[/spoiler]
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • I love all of them, but my favorite is the Warlock, as I plan to play this game primarily as an RPG and Warlocks feel the most EPIC to me!
                    Add more answer options

• Get the Newsweek official collector's edition DESTINY! It's good to know everything about the Game and it has a 60 page strategy guide that comes with it.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • hunter because i love the story bout them, they also match who i am and how i play as well but i love the powers the have and the clothes they wear.
                      Add more answer options

4 Replies
                      • Fist of havoc. And warlock. Cuz pwnage :3
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.