JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Trixi Nyx: 8/21/2014 8:47:43 PM

Made and ordered these…

For myself and my husband! He had me pay extra for quicker shipping so we'll have them for the release. :D I used http://www.customizedgirl.com and a little bit of photoshop to make them. And yes I realize the red one says Guardian instead of Hunter. It was just my preference. :)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Marry that woman!! and if youre already married, marry her again!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Fu*k her right in the pu**y! Shes a keeper!
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    • I wish my Mrs liked video games :-(
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I'm surprised the company would make them, would think they could get in trouble for selling them if Bungie found out and cared enough to do something about it.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • You. You are awesome.
          Add more answer options

• Wow your husband is a very lucky man
          Add more answer options

• that's pretty darn awesome
          Add more answer options

• I'm sorry but I don't like them. They are plain and generic. Real is true True is real
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Copyright infringement be careful or you'll have to pay royalties, did this with Disney but got away with it because I gave them away free
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Dam ur husband must love u greatly :) but srs I think u did an amazing job on them make one for a warlock and I will do a back flip. :3
              Add more answer options

• Nice.
              Add more answer options

• Cool! I want a destiny hoody :( Can I ask where you ordered from? Did you use a site like "custom ink" and designed through their tools? Or did you design them on your own and send the images to a print screener? Either way they look sick and I'm jelly hahaha
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • MAKE ME ONE
                Add more answer options

• Are they shipping from the moon?
                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                • My wife just wants to whoever this destiny person Is I keep talking about.
                  Add more answer options

• lol thats great
                  Add more answer options

• Is their a swagger stat?
                  Add more answer options

• Idea's pretty cool and the logos themselves look clean, but I would have done it differently. The font looks boring, and the Tru7h fist and hunter knives block the aesthetic simplicity of the Guardian symbols.
                  Add more answer options

• really cool. you have quite a lot of tallent in graphic design.
                  Add more answer options

• Nice !
                  Add more answer options

• These are really cool! But why does the other one say Guardian instead of Hunter? =S
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Very cool!
                    Add more answer options

• ew
                    Add more answer options

• Is this legal?
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Edited by Kiwi Malibu: 8/21/2014 8:25:24 PM
                      Your stats should increase when wearing those. +9,000 Respect +9,000 Marksmanship +9,000 Focus +9,000 Style
                      Add more answer options

5 Replies
                      • They make sweatshirts that big?
                        Add more answer options

preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.