JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

8/20/2014 9:04:23 AM

Time machine needed

If anyone has one, I'm paying good money for a ride to 8 September. I would even skip the Doctor Who series premier if it meant I could play Destiny.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

teacup_titan
    teacup_titan

Guess I'm back for now 7-15 - old

Time Travel may induce the following symptoms: Jellification, loss of future lab gadgets, Tyrannical reign of an empire of damn dirty apes and/or the invasion of time-traveling, alien automatons.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I have one, but i left it in 2054 when i went back to 2014. Iron Man 17 was awesome btw.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Traveling into the future is easy, time dilation states that all you have to do is travel [b]really[/b] fast and time will speed up. Of course, you need to be going 90%+ the speed of light for it to be useful...
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • the fact that you're willing to skip the DW premier is the reason no Tardis has showed up to help you... you dug your own grave there...
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.