Discuss what we all have in common.

Edited by Old Papa Rich: 8/20/2014 2:04:30 AM

DeeJ icebucket challenge

Yes

No

WHY

DeeJ do the ice bucket challenge !! :D
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• U got to see the way Patrick Steward did it. And get the story behind it. Thought he did it like a boss 😄.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hopefully he wears a white t-shirt.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Better: Harold Ryan, Deej... ehh..!
      Add more answer options

• We should stop dumping ice on ourselves and start helping these good causes without some silly gimmick,
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Please that needs to stop...Cold water challenge was much better ...Even though they are both stupid...
        Add more answer options

12 Replies
        • Edited by Tyler12400: 8/20/2014 1:26:13 AM
          I thought the ice bucket was just a bunch of Attention Whores on tumblr trying to act like they aren't a waste of Human Resources, I'm disappointed to find that this has become a *thing* Good Cause, Just too many -blam!-ing sheep
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • You need to actually do it to challenge someone.
            Add more answer options

• Holy crap I sheez my pants this was upload 35 mins and it already got 90+ votes
            Add more answer options

• He has been nominated, so he now must do it!
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.