JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in:Milites de Lumine
8/20/2014 12:35:25 AM

need adds on ps4

Whats up everyone, just thought I would drop in an introduce myself. Really looking forward to destiny but could really use some people on ps4 to play with main focus on total completion and not just PvP. Either add me Mines420 or leave your gamer tag and I will add you. Thanks a lot
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Feel free to add me as well. I'll be doing a lot of PVE with some PVP mixed in (I didn't get a chance to try it out during the beta, but assuming that it will be badass with the right people!). I just got Last of Us on PS4 to hold me over until Sept 9th so I'm open to having people to play with! PSN: Hippo-25
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Hey! My PSN is Ghostpez.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • PSN: KingShanky Anyone can feel free to add. Don't have a mic yet (damn you house and car payment) but i should have one before the 9th
        Add more answer options

• I will be trying to go for completion too. Cant wait to deck out my guardians. psn: anthony--ofearth
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Edited by DelphiActual: 8/20/2014 3:57:03 AM
          Hi I also would like to introduce myself, total completion is my goal as well, played the alpha and the beta, just recently switched from xbl to psn and dont have many on my friends list yet. PSN: DelphiActual
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • Edited by ZioDJ: 8/20/2014 1:03:51 AM
            Welcome & Added!! I go for total completion also & so does Himynameismattyk
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.