JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:Art and Stuff
Edited by deslor FR: 8/19/2014 7:24:49 PM

Chose your ghost

Chose your ghost !!!! large format : http://deslor.deviantart.com/art/Chose-your-ghost-476713461
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• http://i.ytimg.com/vi/PqBAw4weveY/maxresdefault.jpg
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Stuck between Expirence and tenibre
    Add more answer options

• Tenbral
    Add more answer options

• The red one looks cool
    Add more answer options

• Combat
    Add more answer options

• You don't choose the Ghost. The Ghost chooses you.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • YES! AGREED!
      Add more answer options

• Black Ghost looking really nice. And so is Blue. But i have a thing for the colour Green at the moment. Either of them and I'm happy.
      Add more answer options

Toland Drump
      Toland Drump

Make the last city great again - old

once you go black......
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Black
        Add more answer options

• Experience!
        Add more answer options

• to be able to customize you ghost would be nice
        Add more answer options

• I choose you Pikachu!!!
        Add more answer options

• It's gotta be the black one! That pic kind of reminds me of Red vs Blue, It would be fantastic if we could have a blue Ghost voiced by Caboose :P
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Green
          Add more answer options

• Combat
          Add more answer options

• Tenebre
          Add more answer options

• greeen
          Add more answer options

• I choose Darude Sandstorm
          Add more answer options

• Choose....
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Idk who chose my ghost. Because I sure didn't get to choose.
            Add more answer options

• Bobby singer lol but seriously the red one.
            Add more answer options

• going green!
            Add more answer options

• The black or the bleu one
            Add more answer options

• No my friend, your Ghost chooses you.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I want the brown one.
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.