JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by FatherlyNick: 8/22/2014 1:58:18 PM

Try your best to ask me out. (Over 150 replies! ♥)

I will either accept or reject and tell you why. [b]Context:[/b] I am that [i]one[/i] person you always wanted to ask out. You are standing on my porch and you just rang the door bell. Most used pick-up line so far - "eyy bbeh wan sum fuk (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" It doesn't work on me, sorry. PS: I'm a guy and this thread is made strictly for fun. In reality, I would never reject anyone. (͡ᕤ ͜ʖ ͡ᕦ)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Fok me bby
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hey baby, I would drag my balls through 500 miles of broken glass and vinegar just to hear you fart through a microphone.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • "Hey, I was just in the neighbourhood and thought I recognised your car outside. Never realised you lived so close! Could I come in? It's pretty chilly out here and I lost my coat earlier. Ignore the muddy shoes, torn jeans, heavy breathing, police helicopter hovering above, eight squad cars behind me and the police dog gnawing at my ankles. Not sure why they're there." [i]This is the Police, you have ONE LAST CHANCE! Give yourself up or we WILL open fire![/i] "Hold that thought, could I borrow you for a moment?" I gently put my arm around you, pulling you close to me in a caring embrace. "NOBODY FU­CKING MOVE, I HAVE A HOSTAGE!" I look to you and wink. "It's all just a game, babe. It's all just a game."
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      • wanna go out?
        Add more answer options

• "Hi, excuse me! I believe that life is awesome and you have to live it in the moment, and at this moment I really see myself eating dinner with you. So what do you say? Is it pizza? :)"
        Add more answer options

• Why should I ask you out? I don't even know you. That being said....... Wanna, eat some food sometime? Like with me? Ya know... The code ;)
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • If I ask you to go out with me, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question? I'm afraid of using that on my coworker....
          Add more answer options

• Who are you?
          Add more answer options

• Ay, I own a golf cart, you and me naow at teh Olive Garden.....*growlllll*
          Add more answer options

• Ok b¡tch me you movies now
          Add more answer options

• Edited by PLAY BALL: 8/20/2014 8:25:07 AM
          ay gurl show me the pussy i'm tryna f­uck dat
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Edited by IIx luke xIII: 9/4/2014 4:44:37 PM
            Wanna go and play some pool bby? Just as friends though, Luis would be furious otherwise.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Come to butthead.
              Add more answer options

• Hi! I have the new game that just released. [spoiler]whichever game you've been looking forward to the most[/spoiler] Would you like to game for a while and hang out?
              Add more answer options

• Hi
              Add more answer options

• ay gurl u wan sum fak? ;)
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Edited by Flying Cougar: 8/21/2014 2:45:10 PM
                Hey gurl how ya doin? [spoiler]please respond[/spoiler] [spoiler]please respond[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • No.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Roses are red Violets are blue I have a gun Get in the van
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Stahp
                      Add more answer options

• Ay gurl Let's get it on.
                      Add more answer options

4 Replies
                      • Let me try again: When I die and go to heaven, I will turn around when I realize it's not in your arms.
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Edited by niceboy03: 8/22/2014 2:27:41 PM
                          Hey bitch I'm niceboy93 [spoiler]gets the bitches wet every time[/spoiler]
                          Add more answer options

3 Replies
                          • Hey, don't you owe me a kiss since second grade?
                            Add more answer options

12 Replies
                            • You are the second most prettiest girl in the world. Who is the first ? [spoiler]Every other girl[/spoiler]
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • Im a hot sexy teenage vampire, let me save you so then we can have a relationship.
                                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                You are not allowed to view this content.