JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Pardon our dust! We are pushing a patch live today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/19/2014 1:23:32 PM

20 Days!

20 days until I become a real life introvert and an online celebrity.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 19 days till my social life ends for about a month, I flunk school, I rarely speak to my parents, ignore my dogs, I make world record speed runs from my room to my bathroom and back and I become a legend.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • The day bungie first revealed destiny feels like yesterday...lik if you cry evry tim
      Add more answer options

• 20+? days for me, as I got screwed, losing me a couple of hundred euro. >_<
      Add more answer options

• ___    /   ▲ / ̄  ヽ ■■ ●     ■■ ヽ___  ■■     )=|    / ||  ∩∩__とノ  しし───┘
      Add more answer options

• yeyeey  ∧_∧   ( ・∀・)  ⊂ ⊂ )    ( ( (  yeyyeyy   (_(_)  ∧_∧       ( ・∀・)       ( U つ  ulalla♪  ) ) )  ∧_∧  (_)_) ( ・∀・) ⊂_へ つ  (_)| 彡 (_)
      Add more answer options

• Sire or Ma'am your no helping anyone with a countdown. That being said I request that you stop.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • You make it sound so soon. To me it's roughly 1728000 tormenting seconds, plus waiting from morning to when I can go get it, driving to get my white PS4 & Destiny, the ETA getting it from store, maybe a stop or 2 to dine with family perhaps, driving back, getting inside, unboxing, hooking up, setting up PSN acc again, & installment time.... *flips table*
        Add more answer options

6 Replies
        • 19left today
          Add more answer options

• SOOOOOO CLOSE!!!!!
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • The day it arrives I'll be singing this.
            Add more answer options

• Oh man... So close
            Add more answer options

• So close now just a little more
            Add more answer options

• Ppl destiny is now officially the most addictive drug in the world
            Add more answer options

• Still too long (not what she said...)
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Dude time went by so fast man it's awesome [spoiler]now watch these 20 days feel like a year[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • I remember after e3 2013 I was so stoked for the game (still am) and the time flew. Feels so good to know a game I've waited forever for, to be coming out in twenty days!
                Add more answer options

• This time would have flown by so much faster if I hadn't played the beta... The wait is as deafening as the Silence...
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Too far away....getting weak....
                  Add more answer options

• *gets forehead to forehead with you, grabs your face and screams* It's so exciting!
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • 3 weeks! *going insane* my Destiny T-Shirt will get a "I survived August 2014"-Text on the back..
                    Add more answer options

8 Replies
                    • I didn't think I could be or would be this excited for a game at this age, obviously I was wrong.
                      Add more answer options

9 Replies
                      • the wait is still too hard (︶▽︶) I need to play more destiny =(
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • I'm going to play this song 5 mins before the midnight release while I'm in the line to pick it up!! [url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nu6Os0R-tq4]Click Me!![/url]
                          Add more answer options

• 19 days now :)
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Edited by captainbutters2: 8/20/2014 7:00:25 AM
                            Cant wait
                            Add more answer options

• 18 more days till my 7 days of vacation with destiny. Pretty Stoked yo!
                            Add more answer options

preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.