JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/19/2014 2:05:21 AM

Guardian Race/Gender Voices: What's your favorite?

Human Male

Awoken Male

Exo Male

Human Female

Awoken Female

Exo Female

More than one Race/Gender

I am just curious which Guardian voice is your personal favorite and why? I really like the Awoken Female as it fits well with my idea of the Warlock I plan on making. She sounds innocent and may be a glass cannon, but she can hold her own when the going gets tough.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by InfiniteBladez: 10/2/2014 9:10:28 AM
    Awoken Male voice actor confirmed : Crispin Freeman http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Crispin-Freeman/
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't know about voice actors, but I seem to hear the human male voice in a lot of games.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Male Exo
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Awoken female... She sounds cute :/
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • The voices of each guardian race/gender combo matches pretty well, which is great. I like the Male Exo the best; on the other hand I think the Female Exo sounds too much like a human compared to Male Exo vs. Male Human/Awoken. If it had a slight filter like our Ghost, it may sound better.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Awoken female :p
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.