JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/16/2004 12:05:23 AM

Will a tank be destructible

In H2 there is going to be vehicle damage. What would we strong enough to punch holes through a tanks armor......Lotus mine, wraith.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I would like to seee how they make the tank blow up, like the animation. I hope its cool.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bungie stated a while ago that vehicles will take damage.
    Add more answer options

• I like the history channel :)
    Add more answer options

• Perhaps pelicans would fly by every now and then to replenish the vehicles every now and then after they have been destroyed in MP.
    Add more answer options

• The History Channel is your friend. : ) I was watching a cool program on the HC dedicated to projectiles. And let me tell you, magnetically propelled projectiles kick serious ass.
    Add more answer options

• I agree on having destructable vehicles, but also, i wan't to see damage to the vehicle when your for example... driving straight into a tree. I don't think that the worthogs armor could withstand 1 hit of that. small trees i can live with, but those trees from somthing like timberland (PC) should only take about a few rams of the hog to take down. This goes for the tank too. I would like to see a ton of damage done to the tank. for example, shoot a rocket or somthing to the barrel and it would go out of shape. Just something like that.
    Add more answer options

• Thats true unless they have the rocket launcher also able to fire kinetic energy rounds. That easily penetrate Iraqi tanks :)
    Add more answer options

• If they go by the same tank weakness they have today, the rear end of the tank should be weaker then the sides and front... Thus, if a rocket hits it it should total the tank in one hit... If your curious to why, it's to save money...
    Add more answer options

• That would be freakin aswome, Flat tires ha ha co0l
    Add more answer options

• They said you will be able to shoot the wheels off the warthog with your battle rifle, how sweet would that be.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Chubbs I sure hope the vehicles don't bust up. There wouldn't be any point to it, because if you shoot the vehicle enough we die anyways.[/quote] That's true but I always thought it was stupid when you could unload a AR on the turrent of the tank and the driver would be hurt.
    Add more answer options

• True, they'll probally just pop up again somewhere in a min our so. But if they do blow up would they have a health metor like your health metor in your helmet.
    Add more answer options

• I sure hope the vehicles don't bust up. There wouldn't be any point to it, because if you shoot the vehicle enough we die anyways.
    Add more answer options

• Maybe their would be an option to trun off destructable vehicals and trun them on, never no it would be a good option even on xbox live
    Add more answer options

• Nevermind, I thought about it and unless it was a feature you could turn on and off you wouldn't be able to lauch warthogs and ghosts into the air and juggle them like in Halo 1.
    Add more answer options

• but that would look stupid oh well can't complain this game will kick ass anyways
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ribok126 what about multiplayer if all vehicles are destroyed then what will happen just random vehicle shipments[/quote] They would respawn just like us in multiplayer *looking into the future* -Spartan2035 launches rocket at red team in warthog- *KABOOM* Sweet satisfaction
    Add more answer options

• They will just respawn in like 30 seconds or so.
    Add more answer options

• but what about the multiplayer aspect how will they keep making new vehicles if they blow up sure its a great idea but on team slayer the vehicles will get slaughtered fast
    Add more answer options

• i agree with easyb. i want everything destructible. the hog is the only vehicle i like.
    Add more answer options

• what about multiplayer if all vehicles are destroyed then what will happen just random vehicle shipments
    Add more answer options

• I'm hoping they make every vehicle destructable
    Add more answer options

• hey i havent been home all day give me a break.
    Add more answer options

• I saw this an hr. ago and ignored it. Now i hafta say....thats -blam!- and stop posting the same topic ovr and ovr.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.