JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/18/2014 10:43:25 PM

WHAT WAS YOUR FAV WEAPON IN BETA PVP/PVE

Best weapon id say was the Cydonia AR3 with firing while scoped reduces fire rate but increases damage. Gozen-C sniper butcher rocket launcher, dammerfung fusion rifle, sargon-c heavy machine gun also feature in my set ups
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Big Long Sparrow: 8/30/2014 2:35:48 AM
    Jigoku sr3 scout rifle
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Shingen-c or the cedonia-Ar3. Both where great.
    Add more answer options

• The original auto rifle found on first level.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Valka SR3
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Shingen-C
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Cydonia-AR3 with Focused Fire upgrade and RED DOT-AOS.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by mighty mak: 8/25/2014 10:52:00 PM
          Cydonia AR3
          Add more answer options

• Primary: Jigoku SR3 with the Luck in The Chamber power (one random bullet per clip is super strong). Special: Gozen-C with the Shoot to Loot power (shoot ammo to pick it up). Heavy: Sargon-C with the Scavenger(?) power (ammo is more common). had to pick one? Gozen-C by miles. What can I say, snipers are the master race of weaponry. :P
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • The Jigoku SR-3 Scout rifle. Headshots for days.
            Add more answer options

• My fire damage Gozen C sniper, at least 1900 per head shot, loved the feeling of satisfaction I got when one-shotting Hive knights. Took my about for hits on an Ogre in Hellmouth XD
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Started a new topic: DID ANYONE GET ANY RARE BLUE WEAPONS POST NOW(5 Replies))

• I AGREE ME TOO
              Add more answer options

• CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
              Add more answer options

• [quote]Best weapon id say was the Cydonia AR3 with firing while scoped reduces fire rate but increases damage. Gozen-C sniper butcher rocket launcher, dammerfung fusion rifle, sargon-c heavy machine gun also feature in my set ups[/quote] Warlock force blast thing.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Mos Ganon III oh how i miss you treasured hand cannon.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • My fist.
                  Add more answer options

• Probably the Gravitron ESE.
                  Add more answer options

• For me it was my shotgun the outlander mk.36
                  Add more answer options

• Suros mkb-33 with smart drift control. My auto shotty was a monster
                  Add more answer options

• I really like the cyndonia ar3
                  Add more answer options

• My favorite weapon is the jester Sa/3 rocket launcher
                  Add more answer options

• I liked using the first gun you get, the Khvostov 7G-02 in PVP and in PVE I liked using scout rifles.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Jingoku all day, every day bud. Though I do have to admit that I started using auto rifles on venus and mars
                    Add more answer options

• Edited by Lafiel Silves: 8/25/2014 5:58:20 AM
                    SAHARA - AR3 autogun workhorse aka minigun, GOZEN-C 3 shot sniper/shoot loot pickup arc PVP-PVE, DEACON RS/3 airbrust void PVP/PVE ,MAVERICK MK 55 hand canon PVP-PVE. and my prized jewl Timur's Lash a personal firearm, fored in fire by the lords of the iron Banner.
                    Add more answer options

• scout rifle
                    Add more answer options

• I liked the heavy machine guns.
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.