JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by BC1096: 8/18/2014 10:38:54 PM
BC1096

What is your opinion of me?

Go, naow
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• OP was so ugly everybody died. The end.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Who?
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • OP is a rabid penis.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Edited by addiecorps: 8/19/2014 12:10:12 PM
        A modern day Gatsby
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Your a welcome member of this kickass community!
          Add more answer options

• Trying to remember if i have seen you around! Memory restore failed Well, you're kooool you seem funny
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • meh I don't even know you
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
              Sleepy Bio
              Sleepy Bio

Sometimes, you need to move on. - 8/28/2016 8:54:05 PM

You're pretty badass.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • I think your some fat nerd that sits in his basements drinking Mountain Dew and eating Doritos all day and I also have it on good authority that you destroyed 16 chairs with your fatass[spoiler]im kidding don take it so personal[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

• I think you're pretty cool. From what I can tell you're not a stuck up snotty rich person but a rich person with an even richer heart. You give a lending ear when people speak and actually offer a good word of advice.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • ur an fegit lel
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Cool
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • I love you
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • <3
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Out of all the cars you could have picked it was a lambo... Shit taste. Nah brah, you alright.
                          Add more answer options

5 Replies
                          • Fake and Gay. [spoiler];)[/spoiler]
                            Add more answer options

7 Replies
                            • A pretty chill guy I'd have to say but not litrally chill but a cool type of chill.
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • Edited by Chimara52: 8/19/2014 1:42:09 AM
                                You seem alright haha, your comments can be pretty funny so that's always a plus
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                • You're cool. That's really rare, Coming from me...
                                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                  • You're just one of those guys. You're not someone I normally talk to, but I don't dislike you.
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • Eh, you're alright. I think your bullshitting half the time and I don't get why you seek so much validation from the Flood but other than that I don't care
                                      Add more answer options

9 Replies
                                      • F*ck you [spoiler]jk youre kool[/spoiler]
                                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                        • Real talk, you're very insecure when it comes to how people view you. it shows a ton in your posts brah, you'd be a lot chiller if you didn't always do stuff like "what do you think of me?" "rate me flood, i know i'm ugly" "is my girlfriend out of my league?" stop seeking so much validation on here and your post quality will improve guaranteed
                                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                          • Edited by A Cheese Potato: 8/19/2014 12:11:27 AM
                                            The way your threads, about aspects of your personal life, always explode into weird arguments confuses me.
                                            Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                            • You seem genuinely nice, so I like you.
                                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                              • I like you.
                                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                                preload icon
                                                preload icon
                                                preload icon
                                                You are not allowed to view this content.