JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/17/2014 11:22:15 PM
malik

This will make you laugh

30 seconds of enjoyment
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The pic above was my reaction.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]30 seconds of enjoyment[/quote] The hell I just listen to lol!
    Add more answer options

• Nope. the title of the thread already ruined it and the video wasnt funny at all. sorry :(
    Add more answer options

• I thought it would make me laugh. You got me excited bruh. :(
    Add more answer options

• Hehe what song is that??
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    • That was just... awful.
      Add more answer options

• :-) good one!
      Add more answer options

• Edited by LegacyOfTheAsh: 8/17/2014 11:27:22 PM
      Thank you for that. My gf and I both cracked up when the dancing busted out.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Lolololololololololol
        Add more answer options

• That video took a hard right from where I though it was going.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.