JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/17/2014 8:05:50 PM

The Flood is a circle jerk....

....of a much larger circle jerk divided into a subsection of circle jerks, one of which being The Flood, which then divides into even smaller circle jerk subsections. It only makes sense. Does anyone have any questions?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• So what's the point of this thread? Amirite?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by randomrosso: 8/17/2014 9:56:33 PM
    randomrosso
    randomrosso

I'm new here. :) - old

Why aren't I being jerked then? [i]It's not fair.[/i]
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Circle jerk Monday sounds nice.
      Add more answer options

• At least it's a fun circlejerk.
      Add more answer options

• Is that a problem?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Yeah what's a circle jerk
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • So do I take the red pill or the blue one?
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • It's more of a cluster-blam!-
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • It's a circumscribed square jerk.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • No but we aren't jerks to everyone. Just people we don't like.
                Add more answer options

• Anyone remember where we left the lotion?
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Count me out
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Are you jealous you're not part of one?
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • You only notice this now?
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                      • And you're in the middle of it. Bukkake!!!!
                        Add more answer options

5 Replies
                        • you say that like it's a bad thing
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Sounds like my kind of party.
                            Add more answer options

• [i]fap fap fap fap fap fap fap[/i]
                            Add more answer options

preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.