JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/17/2014 9:41:09 AM

The front cover guardian!

Is it me, or does the guardian on the front cover of Destiny look like they're facing forwards but backwards?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Look at how the Hunter is holding the hand cannon. He's holding it with the top of the gun facing away from you so he's probably facing away
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If that picture is really suppose to be a hunter he would have his hood up.
    Add more answer options

• I've tried my best to ignore this because it's A cover and we have so many in game issues but yes that's clearly a picture of the chief from the halo trailer and someone photoshopped arms backwards on him. Goooooo bungie!
    Add more answer options

• Sorta in a way, like that Halo trailer of Master Chief in a cloak lol
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Warlock Umbra: 8/17/2014 12:45:37 PM
    That's just how the back of the helmet looks. But yea, it does kinda look that way.
    Add more answer options

• Owl head
    Add more answer options

• Destinyception
    Add more answer options

• Edited by ROBOWAR: 8/17/2014 11:43:02 AM
    @_@ http://youtu.be/1h1VD7ui8Ng
    Add more answer options

• Do you think he is wearing his cape backward too??
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Nashtalia: 8/17/2014 11:45:48 AM
    Nashtalia
    Nashtalia

invite only - old

middle guardian, the head looks like a spartan....creepy o.o now everytime i see this cover...i see a spartans' head .-. i hope the cover has has a inter-change-able cover like mass effect 3....where it has a maleShep and FemSHEP. i just don't want to see that spartan head >.>
    Add more answer options

• He's totally looking towards the Traveler.
    Add more answer options

11 Replies
    • Yeah at first look if looks like he is facing towards you lol
      Add more answer options

• You dont have hoods at the front...so hes facing the traveller.
      Add more answer options

• I can see where you are coming from. The helmet sort of throws me off, because part of it looks like a visor from the helmets in Halo.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.