JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

5/26/2004 4:06:41 AM

What's your favorite avatar?

<--------- i think this is the coolest one that came out today
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The one on my profile, why i made it. Ther is also some more i made in there!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Damnangit! Only one more Myth avatar, and it's pretty lame. Enough with Soulblighter! Let's see a Heron Guard avatar! <--Oldie, but a goodie. - Reiginko
    Add more answer options

• ya, this is the wrong forum <------------------------ thats my favorite
    Add more answer options

• This is the wrong forum...
    Add more answer options

• Don't dis nintendo. Harvest Moon is an awesomely fun game, and Nintendo is responsible for reviving the game industry after Atari started to fade out. Respect your elders.
    Add more answer options

• im probably gettin anoyin right now but they should make an avtar as gary coleman as a grunt
    Add more answer options

• i will also injoy seeing thoughs dumbasses faces when when halo2 comes out. and it will spit on their faces and dump -blam!- all over soney and nintendoes heads.. hahahaha
    Add more answer options

• i agree but u posted this in the wrong forum
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.